Get work at Hotel Berghof
Our team is distinguished by its genuine hospitality and natural friendliness. We gain enormous pleasure through the happiness and satisfaction of our guests. We offer our employees:
- A modern workplace in the heart of the mountains
- Managers who are (almost) always there, lend a hand, and can sometimes be temperamental
- Performace related pay – we are happy to discuss wages at any time
- 6 day week
- Free board and lodging
- Single room (or double room on request) with shower, WC and TV
- Free use of our leisure facilities
- Launderette and ironing room
- A traditional 4 star hotel with a lot of flair
- 125 beds – primarily double rooms and suites, some family apartments
- The cutting-edge restaurant and kitchen were also recently completely renovated
- 1,200 m² "Crystal Spa" with various saunas and whirlpools
- Opening times: from July to the start of May with approx. 2 weeks of closure in September
- Our team consists of approx. 32 members of staff
- In the summer our clientele consists primarily of families. In the autumn and winter we welcome sporty skiers who want to be pampered!
- Our guests appreciate the informal atmosphere and ambiance of well-being in our establishment – that’s why we have so many lovely regular guests!
- Friendly, helpful and expert staff who understand the importance of service and teamwork
- Excellent cuisine from our highly motivated kitchen crew who season their dishes with love – you can taste the difference!
- Once a week guests can enjoy a sumptuous gala dinner, an Austrian gusto dinner, and a superb buffet (appetizer buffet, Italian buffet, etc.). And in the mornings guests can enjoy our lavish breakfast buffet.
- During the day we offer a small à la carte menu
- The Berghof is renowned for its extensive choice of wines and first-class wine service
You only have one chance to make a good impression … Our reception staff follows this approach. The reception desk is the first and most immediate point of contact between the Berghof and our guests. This is where our guests decide if they want to stay!
Our highly motivated team works in a modern, bright work environment with the Elite hotel program and various Office programs. Responsibilities include all daily front office tasks, such as attending to guests, check-in & check-out, written correspondence, menu composition, dealing with the morning post, billing, etc.
- Our kitchen team consists of a chef de cuisine, sous chef and three to four chefs, supported by a kitchen assistant and two dishwashers.
- First-class half-board cuisine and a small à la carte menu
- State-of-the-art kitchen according to the latest technological guidelines and requirements
- Two chefs de rang with responsibility for money collection – primarily responsible for the drinks service, hotel bar, and à la carte service. Most drinks are served from the bar and each waiter has their own allotment of wine, mineral water, etc.
- One or two chefs de rang, six commis de rang – provide service for our half-board guests. Responsibility for breakfast and dinner service.
Send us your application! Please send your documents with curriculum vitae and photo by mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
6293 Hintertux, Zillertal
Tel. +43 5287 8585
Fax +43 5287 87321